We are a community of believers who strive to be authentic followers of Jesus who love God, love others, grow in faith and serve the world. We are working as one to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to our community and our world, convinced that a dynamic relationship with God is exclusively available by faith in Christ and that only in that relationship do people find genuine purpose, direction, and joy. Each of us is a testimony to God’s grace and love. We are Christians and we are Baptists, unified in the following core beliefs:
- There is one God who is eternal, self-existent and unchanging who manifests Himself to man in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God’s inspired revelation and is true and accurate in every detail.
- God made people to have a relationship with Him, but sin separates people from God apart from the forgiveness available only in Jesus Christ.
- God’s ultimate expression of love for mankind was the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the cross. Forgiveness of sins (salvation) and restoration of a right relationship with God (eternal life) are possible by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.
- A local church is a called-out group of baptized believers working in unity to reach people with the gospel of Christ and disciple them to maturity. As a local church, we keep the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- We look forward to the rapture and resurrection of all believers in Christ, to be followed by the return of Christ to establish his kingdom, which shall endure forever.
- We believe that God created and defined marriage as the union between one man and one woman.